Saturday 1 November 2014

Getting Started

Well I have lots of pictures piling up on my camera, so I guess nows the time to officially start!

One thing that I find extremely different about this passion project compared to the art blog I had last year, is that with photography its a lot more difficult to stick with a specific technique or idea at one time. One day I went out thinking that I was going to work on landscape, and I ended up doing portraits and sunsets as well, with all sorts of lighting stuff mixed in! It is definitely not a bad thing, I just need to maybe tweak my ways of thinking about my goals a bit... And its also a big part of photography I suppose, because if your inspired then your inspired, and you see different opportunities all over the place! Besides, I find the best pictures are always the "spur of the moment" ones anyways.
So I will hopefully get around to posting some pictures over the next few days (finally!)... So stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment