Tuesday 12 November 2013

Sketching

The next type of art that I will be posting about is sketching. Pencil sketching, to be exact.
I have done sketching ever since I was a little girl, so it is probably one of the first types of art that I have ever done. Also, I think that its safe to say that sketching is the type of art that I am the most comfortable with, and I enjoy it very much.
However, the one thing that I am not as comfortable with, is sketching people. I think that is because the drawings have to be "perfect" or it will not look like the person or look unnatural. That is a little out of my comfort zone, and I would prefer to draw animals or objects. But since part of this project is about getting me out of my comfort zone, I will also be working with portraits and drawing people.
This weeks posts, however will focus on drawing animals or objects, and I will work my way into sketching portraits probably by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment