Thursday 16 January 2014

My last post

So this brings about the end of my passion project blog. This semester is coming to a close, and although I have not been able to do all of the different art topics that I had planned to, I was able to do a fair bit. The list of things to do in this project that I had in my head was probably not very realistic, but I think that I got a good amount done in the duration of this project!
 Looking back I realize that I was more or less succesful in reaching my goal, which was simply to explore and improve overall in art.
Though I still have a long way to go to get to the point that I would like to be at, I think that I have gotten more confident in art, and I have learned some very valuable things about many different types of art. I chose to do this project on art because I enjoy it a lot, and I really wanted to improve. I would see amazing sketches or other pieces, and I would think "wow, I really wish I could do that!". I already knew the basics, and I was able to do art to an extent, but I wanted to get better and be able to do more. And I think that I did. I have learned alot of valuable things like different techniques, and I have become alot more comfortable with different types of art. Especially in sketching portraits. I also was able to explore in different things that I was not at all used to, like felting.
This project was more or less a success because it made me force myself to take time to do art. I often get a bit lazy ( I am a very skilled procrastinator, which is definitely not good!) and I don't find the time to do stuff like this. This passion project made me find the time to practise and try new things, and now I am deffinetly a lot more confident in doing artsy stuff! :)

So thanks to everyone who read this blog, I hope you enjoyed doing so.


No comments:

Post a Comment